Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you believe that guy and girl bestfriends fall in love and get married?

Well I didn't used to..


Cuz I have a guy bestfriend and I would have never imagined I'd fall in love with him.


And he says he's in love with me.


We want to get married when we are older but right now we are only 14.


Do you think it will happen?


Have you had this experience?


Do you believe in it?Do you believe that guy and girl bestfriends fall in love and get married?
I do believe in it. I think that it is the best way to fall in love. You have known the person before you liked them so you really know them. there is a good chance it will work out, maybe better since you have been friends.Do you believe that guy and girl bestfriends fall in love and get married?
Everything can happen. Why not?





Can you help me and answer my question?


Thank you!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…





Everyone else, you can help me, too. Please answer mine too. I appreciate it!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Yes, it is possible. But every case is different and particular. You cannot make general conclusions about this. Will it work for you? We don't know. You just live day by day and be patient. You are just 14 years old and you don't have to worry about it too much. Take care.





Jaime Montoya


webmatser@jaimemontoya.com


http://www.jaimemontoya.com
its possible.


and happens all the time.





but you always have to think that you are really young. dont forget to open your eyes to other possibilities.
Yea....you might want to get to your homework for now, baby. You have plenty of years to go.
I believe it can happen





i think Girl and Guy friendships(especially BESTfriends) can lead into the perfect relationship





im happy for you all!
It can happen, but not for everyone obviously.
It happens all the time.......
Well I really don't know but I'll see. My best friend is a guy and well, I'll see.
it can happen, but normally it's the other way around...fall in love, then become bff
i believe its true cuz i'm a couple with my best friend for four years now :D
Yes, it is possible. I'm happy for you both :)
rarely. the guy mostly just stays in the friend zone
not always. sometimes that can happen. not when one of them is gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment