Monday, December 28, 2009

Korean TV Variety Show-- ';We Got Married'; How does the show timeline work?

How exactly does the timeline on the show work?





Do the couples see each other every other week?


And when they do get together, how long are they together? Just one day for the filming? Or do they actually stay together in the same house even when it's not being filmed?





Does anyone know how the shows works? xD I'm really confused.Korean TV Variety Show-- ';We Got Married'; How does the show timeline work?
I think the couples see each other once a week for a day or two. Sometimes they stay longer like the episodes where they went on vacation together. There are times when it may appear that they are together more than one day because they split the whole thing into two episodes.





I'm not sure if this is correct but this is how I see it. I love this show, its so good. %26lt;3. Hope this helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment