Monday, December 28, 2009

How to find info on getting married at the courthouse?

I am deploying to Iraq on Sunday and I need to get married to my fiance before i leave. I need to know how to find out all the information for Tulsa Oklahoma. If you know any website that proviedes information like cost and timeframe it would be very helpful.How to find info on getting married at the courthouse?
Check the official Oklahoma state Web site. It should tell you how much the license is, and how far in advance you need to apply for it. You could also call the courthouse or county clerk's office, and ask for yourself.





Best wishes for a safe return home. Thank you for your hard work and bravery!How to find info on getting married at the courthouse?
you can check through the state page and if there is a waiting period it is waived for people who are active duty in the military. My fiancee and I have already looked into it for us and I live in Texas right now and he is stationed in California. He is getting ready to deploy as well in feb.
Do you know if there is a waiting period in Oklahoma for marriage licenses? In my state, you go buy your license but you have to wait 3 days before marrying.
You need to go to the courthouse and fill out the paper work. Then you have to find a minister to marry you. Then you have to get all the paper work done for the military. I've forgotten how much she can do by herself. I know she can get her ID on her own, but it's been over 8 years since I had to do this.





This website should tell you about the requirements for Oklahoma.


http://usmarriagelaws.com/search/united_鈥?/a>
Just do a search for ';Tulsa, Oklahoma marriage requirements.'; You should find what you're looking for! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment