Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can my girlfriend and I go to a swinger club as a couple? Will married couples still play with us?

since we are not married?





Thanks in advance for all of your replies. Can my girlfriend and I go to a swinger club as a couple? Will married couples still play with us?
I would love to play with you. Can I choose?


Let me get my freak on. LOLCan my girlfriend and I go to a swinger club as a couple? Will married couples still play with us?
There may be some clubs that do not allow it, but all the ones that I know about, plus the one that I am a member of allow you as long as you meet the age requirement. I consider it a very healthy activity for most people that try it, there are of course exceptions, I would advise you to do research before being involved and of course I am assuming your gf feels the same. For the record the friends that I have met via the swingers club are the best friends I have ever had, without question. Be careful it may not be for every one, but if you are lucky enough to deal with it you will enjoy.
Depends on the swingers club. Probably yes.





My wife and I have had 3somes and it did absolutely nothing to harm our marriage. Just be sure to research the emotional risks and discuss it ahead of time to be sure that it's something you can handle.
yes definately. Pity your not in New zealand
THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. IF U STILL WANT UR MARRIAGE..
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment