Thursday, January 21, 2010

What would you do if you were married to someone who was ALWAYS right?

Not just someone who THOUGHT they were always right, but someone who actually WAS always right. How would you take it?What would you do if you were married to someone who was ALWAYS right?
Well, with him being right, and me being right...we'd be one freakishly intelligent couple.What would you do if you were married to someone who was ALWAYS right?
Well since they are ALWAYS right they would soon realise that I need some space every once and a while, who knows if they'll gimme the space though. It really depends on what type of person they are. I could put up with them being a know-it-all as long as he has qualities that I like to make up for it..
Divorce. I might be okay with it for a few months, but after that it'll start to bother me. What if they nag you on the way you eat or talk. *sigh
Um... i don't believe in the institution of marriage. LOL Being married to someone who would always be right absolutely annoying. Divorce would be in the future. :)
No need to watch the Discovery, History, %26amp; Nat Geo channels anymore





EDIT: Ask my wife.
it would drive me bonkers, much the same as being married to someone who is never wrong.





I tell her she should have been an attorney.
Make her stand on front of the mirror and show that what is ';right'; for her looks ';left';,so she isnt ';right'; always.....lol
I would make him do things the wrong way, whats life without risks. Plus I need to learn from my own mistakes.
I would cry. And then they would tell me it was wrong to cry.
Thatd be amazing. Byebye google
Fantastic. I would never need to Google anything then.
Man! The Prof isn't here tonight. He'd be able to tell you.
my mind is going in circles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment