Saturday, January 23, 2010

If your married or in a long term relationship, what do you use for birth control? Age? And do you smoke?

Ok, I was just wondering what everyone uses for birth control, age, and if they smoke. What do you think is the best birth control? Do some married people never use anything and still avoid pregnancy without too much trouble? I use Yaz and I do smoke, bout 5-10 cigs a day and I am 25 and married. Let me know what you use, your age, and if you smoke with your method or what you think is best. Thanks.If your married or in a long term relationship, what do you use for birth control? Age? And do you smoke?
I am 32, I only smoke banana peels, and I do not use birth control because my husband has been emasculated by a vasectomy.If your married or in a long term relationship, what do you use for birth control? Age? And do you smoke?
I'm 29 and although I'm pregnant now (planned) after we had our son 9 years ago, I got the IUD. I loved it, I never had so much as a scare. When we were finally ready to conceive I had it removed. And the best thing about it, is there are no hormones, so you don't have to worry about gaining weight, breaking out, blood clots and all the other side effects with other birth control. Btw I don't smoke, but my husband does.
hey im 23 my bf is 27 and we live together we currently werent using anythingthan i went to get on bc and the same day i found out i was pregnant i use to smoke like 10 joints a day or more but now its no smoking





but when we first started dating i was on microgestin bc








but after the baby i plan also to get on yaz but i heard it can cause crazy mood swings.
Ortho Tri-Cyclen AND condoms, because I hate babies and can't stand the thought of having one. I am happily married.





I do not smoke. But, if I had kids, I would probably be so miserable that I would smoke just to make my life shorter.





Luckily, I have no kids so my life is great! No need to kill myself with cigarettes.
i'm married 10yrs, i'm 33, smoke and have the copper iud on. my dr. and me decided that was the best option for me since i smoked
Im 25, long term relationship. Im on trinessa and we also use the contraceptive film, seems to be working just fine. I also smoke.
Answers in order of your question:





married, husband has vasectomy, 23, don't smoke
Smoke- No.


Age- Young


Birth Control- the pill (Femcon Fe) AND condoms..both at the same time. I had a baby at 18 while only on the pill, so two forms of birth control are a must for me!
I'm married.


My hubby has a vasectomy, has had one for about 12 years from his previous marriage.


I'm 25


Yes I smoke.
vasectomy since I was 28
30, she's on the pill %26amp; I pull out. Been ok so far. I don't smoke anything anymore.
Pills


24


Don't smoke





So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment