Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i give a wedding speech to the relation for my brother whoes getting married?

Im the best man and at the time for the reception I need to give a small speech of there good luck. What do I say? Something short cause I have stage fright. LOL.How can i give a wedding speech to the relation for my brother whoes getting married?
just tell a funny story of how u %26amp; the fianc茅e met and wish em good luck on many more memories.How can i give a wedding speech to the relation for my brother whoes getting married?
Best thing, if possible try to sing a song with slight modification and that will fulful your requirement...
What you would get from here would just be a fake speach. Let what you say come from the heart he's your brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment