Thursday, January 21, 2010

Married women you promised for better or worse, are you experiencing the better or worse right now?

Why? What makes it better or worse for you?Married women you promised for better or worse, are you experiencing the better or worse right now?
Every relationship has good and bad in it!! At the moment my husband is on my nerves but that doesn't mean anything...There's nothing serious going on...to call it the ';worse'; just what happens from day to day as life get's in the way!! Even though it hasn't been a perfect day I am still happy to be married...for 18 years!!Married women you promised for better or worse, are you experiencing the better or worse right now?
I am the other woman but I will try to speak for the Mrs. She would say the worse because of me. But I don't want husband to leave her. Their marriage is based on lies and false beliefs. She thinks it's about the sex. Honey, if he had been a fish I would have thrown him back. She also thinks what worked for her mother will work for her. They don't talk to each other, they talk at each other. They both are hurting. If she could put her dagger down just for one minute, I could tell her how to save her marriage. The first thing she should do is get rid of the credit card that she thinks he doesn't know about. He knows. Men are careless but not stupid. She should communicate to him (in a non accusing moment) that they have problems and that she wants and willing to work on them. Listen to what he says. Make a plan together how to make the marriage work. (Should have been done before they got married) Then release some of that marriage frustration in a sexual way. She should show him the side she's been holding back. He won't stray because now he's got a goal to achieve. And the more he works at the goal the more no-okie he gets. This works for the woman also. People need to be heard and communicated to. They also want to be touched and appreciated. They don't know it but, they can have that at home.
Its kind of in between. We get along well, but lately we haven't been able to get out and have our alone time. We try to go out on dates twice a month, but haven't been able to get out for lack of a babysitter. We are both bored and stressed out, but I know that it will return to normal soon.
I am experiencing both.


Worse because he is out to sea for the first and last time.


Better because we are writing, calling, and emailing one another about 10 times more.


It is great. I feel closer and cannot wait to have him back with me.


:)
I guess we are having for better right now. We have never really had a major crisis in our marriage. We are debt free, both employed and we are, along with the children healthy. We get along great and have awesome sex. What more could I ask for?
Worse, because our economic situation is not that good right now and our future is somewhat uncertain. But even during the worst, I am so grateful to have him by my side.
Worse because we are not well financially and we are struggling A LOT for the past 1 1/2. I don't know how we have survived.
We go from one to the other with nothing between. When it's at its worst it usually has to do with his Peter Pan complex. Good times.
I'd say better right now, because I'm contributing to the household financially and money isn't so tight. Money is one of the main things we fight over.
So far it's been nothing but better.





We enjoy doing things together, we are supportive of each other, we take care of each other - what's not to love?
better bc the fighting has waned, and the stress is gone.





We take it out on those we love the best unfortunately at times.
Worse. It is because he refuses to grow up.
Better. We actually have our own place. And we have a baby girl (4 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment