Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there anyone out there that is married but in love with another man or woman?

If so, then why don;t you just leave your current spouse and pursuit the other person and why did you get married? Don't you think it is unfair to be with one person and still in love with another person?Is there anyone out there that is married but in love with another man or woman?
I know people that were in that situation. The grass looks greener on the other side, then they leave. Later, after they find out the grass was fake, they try to go back to their spouse.





I think that's what it means to forsake all others and for better or for worst.Is there anyone out there that is married but in love with another man or woman?
Well, I know I am an idiot for loving someone else who had a chance, and is not worthy of me. So I just leave it be because it's painful. I also love the one I am with very much, and know that our relationship is growing, and I know I will look back one day remembering the douchebag before him and know it was just a bump in the road.





Not only do I grow more and more in love with the person I am with now, but I also know he treats me the way I deserve to be treated and he is a great person that makes me want to be better.





I think it would be wrong if my intentions were to go back to my ex eventually or if I thought my heart wasn't really into my current relationship.
I'm not married. But I know people in that situation and .....it doesn't look easy. As easy as leaving the spouse....kids? a part of your life that has been spent with him/her...the investment in the relationship, etc.





There are a lot of those out there, it's sad but, it's a reality.
Lots %26amp; lots of people DO leave their spouses to pursue other people, Sweetie.


xoxoxoxo
no time to waste! if you see something you like must people want it right then and there! people mind change all the time!
No, why would you marry someone if you were in love with someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment