Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do married women always blame the other women when their husband cheat?

i read other posters saying they want to kick the other women butt. calling them a home wrecker. Calling the other women telling them to stay away from their husband.


they never seem to blame their husband. and always take the husband back.


If my husband cheated on me; i would be happy to kick his butt out.Why do married women always blame the other women when their husband cheat?
THANK YOU!! Is she a slut? yes. Is she a whore? yes. Is she a prostitute? Yes! Is she a homewrecker? NO! she's not the one who's married, he is! women can be cowards! instead of blaming the right person, they blame the third person! who violated the vows? He did.





My own experience: I dated a married man but never knew he was married, his wife attacked me saying it was MY fault that he was unfaithful and i seduced HIM!! Why didn't she confront her husband? why me? ESPECIALLY her knowing that i didn't know and when i knew broke everything off!





Some women are just cowards man!Why do married women always blame the other women when their husband cheat?
Probably because those wives who truly loved their cheating husbands would like to try and find a way to forgive them and make the marriage work and if they can somehow put the blame elsewhere it would be easier for them to reconcile.





When my husband cheated, I looked hard for a way to separate who he was from what he did so I could try and get past it. I did believe that the woman shared some of the responsibility. I also believe that alcohol and his work environment played a role. But the deeper I dug, the more I had to come to terms with it just being his own arrogance, pride, and selfishness.





Now I just feel sorry for both of them if that's the best they can do. I have moved on and remarried to a wonderful faithful husband that I can respect and trust.






In a cheating situation, both are to blame, meaning the husband and the other woman. I'm glad and thankful to never have been in that situation, but I would never let my husband get off scot-free and blame only the other woman.


More than anything else, I think wives who place blame solely on the other woman do it because they love their husbands and it is too hurtful to recognize %26amp; deal with the betrayal...just easier to make the other woman the complete bad guy.


Of course this isn't dealing realistically with the situation, but it's why I think some cheated-on wives go this route.
Because it makes them feel better blaming the other woman, rather than admitting their husband is capable of taking an active role in pursuing other women. I guess they feel that if they can make themselves believe that the other woman seduced their guy it feels better than admitting their husband finds other women attractive, and they are not the only one their husbands desire, a matter of pride as well i guess. I have to own up to having gone out with married men, they all lied to me though, and when i found out their a$$ was kicked to the kerb, good and proper. I suppose some women would see me as a seductress, but often the 'other' woman is an innocent victim too, and the man is SO good at lying his wife believes his lies, just as much as her rival did lol :-)
because they love their husband and they want to believe that the other woman tempted their husband to enter in an illicit affair.i think both the husband and the other woman were responsible.as they always say we never intended it.it just happened.but some cheating husbands are responsible enough to admit their fault. apologizes to the woman they love and realises their mistakes.they were happy to be given a second chance and love their wives more because of what happened.
My wife has always said if i cheat she'd kill ME, i'm the one who made a commitment to her, so i would be to blame; ok another woman shouldn't try anything but then i'm the married one so i shouldn't do anything and i don't intend to, people only cheat if they aren't happy, if either my wife or i are unhappy we discuss it and work it out, jumping into someone elses bed isn't gonna solve anything.
Great question. I have often wondered the same thing and what I have concluded is that it is easier for them to take the anger and hurt out on the 3rd party than the one who is responsible which is their husband.... Think about it, the one that you love has an affinity for another...it is human and natural to destroy the competition. The other woman is a threat that must be destroyed to avoid tearing apart the family so it is kill or be killed mind set. This person is the determining factor for an intact home with the children or a home where the kids visit on the weekends. A woman does not want her home messed with. I don't think that when a woman discovers the affair, that she is dealing with logic. It is the threat that she wants removed at all costs. Like I stated earlier it is about keeping her family intact and her home safe and secure. She will deal with her husband in time but she wants to make sure that the other woman is out of the picture and no longer pursuing her husband.





Just my thoughts
Its a natural instinct to blame anyone else but your own husband. Yes you say a lot of things out of anger. My husband DID cheat on me, I confronted her, after about 20mins of talking (some yelling) I realised that she too was hurt about this as he had lied to the both of us. It all turned on him and I did kick his *** out.





You try not to believe its your husbands fault but it takes 2 to tango.
They don't always. When I cheated on my wife (this was many years ago), she held me fully responsible. She wanted to kick MY butt, lol. And, on an emotional level, she did. I think she handled my infidelity extraordinarily well, and that I am now a better, more mature and responsible husband because of that. She has my eternal gratitude for forgiving me.
I would never blame the other women. It takes 2 to tango. And my husband has a brain, women can be very persuasive... but he can say no...





I would kick his but as well... I guess I would never keep him away from his children but our relationship would be over - I would never trust him again!
that is a good question, I do not get it either!!! He is the one to blame you are not married to the other..... it is all the mans fault.
They want to believe that their husband was seduced by some witch who used a magic spell to lure him, because god forbid her perfect man be unfaithful to her.
Who knows. It would solve the problem much more quickly if you just kicked the cheating jerk out. Once he cheats, he's damaged goods and he deserves whatever strumpet he gets.
Don't worry,i'm sure the husband never gets off scot free either,it's just that there are women out there where snaring other womens husbands is a sport.
cause they're stupid.If my husband cheated I'd kick his *** and if she knew he was married, then hers.Lorena Bobbit had the right idea.just hide the thing a little better.
Because they're just doormats which is why the stupid husband cheated in the first place! Get a clue, ladies...
hallelujah!!
lol...lol...lol... Ha ha ... If it were me ...Id cut it, chop it up and serve it in his chipped beef for dinner after the hospital said he could eat solids again... that will teach him .....
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO
You are so right !!!
Really? You say you would ';kick his butt out';, WOW. That must mean that you do not rely on him for financial means and that he could be ';gone'; today and you would never skip a ';beat';...Hmmm.





And what If you had children with him? What If you had a disabled child with him? Then what? What if you and him were both needed to raise the child/children?





My husband is a former Adulterer and I do blame him, however the Whore from Hell who was with him knew me and was my friend, she knew very well that he is a married man with children, so, does that not make her an Adulterer? Certainly it does. Of course the husband is also a Adulterer and a Whore.





Until I lived through Adultery and have had to try and salvage our lives after the devastation I believe I had a more liberal view of Whores, but now I know that right is right and wrong is wrong, That's all.
Have you ever known a woman to blame herself ?

No comments:

Post a Comment