Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Those of you in SA who are married, has your life developed the way you imagined it would?

Or have you had to accommodate your partner麓s wishes too?


Do you think it is selfish to plan a path in life and then expect your partner to just fall in with your plans? Would you ever consider that your partner has a say in the relationship? Did or do you discuss your plans and dreams with your partner?Those of you in SA who are married, has your life developed the way you imagined it would?
I like this question ! You see ,I married the best woman ever !


This year it will be 17 years since we became partners in life and I mean partners ! 50-50 ! No other way can realy work for us ! We will sit and discuss or negotiate even if necessary,any major decision that has to be made . There are a lot of give and take situations , I admit . It is truly a secret to a great marriage!Those of you in SA who are married, has your life developed the way you imagined it would?
I'm not married yet, but I wish you could ask my partner this. Is it me or do women compromise/sacrifice more than men? Its sad when you both had the same life plan or dreams and one partner all of a sudden changes. I dont relate too well to change of character. You cant get me used to something then pull the rug from underneath me when you feel like it.





(Dont you think living together sort of feels like marriage. By law it is recognised as such..right?)
ha ha ha SA marriage life! Community of property!


when is she/he dying? how much is my insurance policy?


my wife/husband knows I got an affair. That girl/man is qute.


call Police 10111 for domestic violence- they will arrive in a minute but call if there is robbery - they will arrive tomorow.


This is my 3rd marriage. I will arrest my husband for not maintaning his children. If he does not come to see me this week end, I will call his wife. This is marriages in SA
I was married to a South African, who was so egotistical, and chauvinist that our marriage did not last. He preferred his beer drinking friends to his family. I am so happy without him and his friends...
If I have to make the same decision today after 19 years of marriage, then I will do the same again. My life has changed for the better and we have a partnership in our marriage. As mentioned by others, it is a give and take and more important, trust in the marriage. A big plus for me in our marriage is that we are not jealous and we have freedom within our relationship. We do talk about issues and find the best solution that will work for both of us. I love my wife and will not want to have it different.
Yes Cakes, my life has developed in a better way I could ever had imagined. I had to accommodate my husbands wishes, I mean the old cliche ';One must give more and take less'; in a marriage is absolutely true. We have equal say in everything as we are both profesional persons. There is no ';boss'; in our marriage, but there are certain things he does eg. sort the insurance, cars licences etc out, put the rubbish bags out, check the security at night etc. We discuss our dreams and plans with each other, and both try to ensure that they come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment