Saturday, January 23, 2010

Women who married too young and then divorced?

What was your motivation for getting married?





How long did it take you to realize you had made a mistake?Women who married too young and then divorced?
Almost divorced due to immaturity----thinking that I would have it better without him, thankfully did not follow through. We will now be celebrating our 20th anniversary and both of us are thankful that we ';stuck out'; the hard times and made it to the other side. I'm sure our children are very happy about that too as they did not grow up in a broken home and they will not have to deal with the mess of a broken family in their later years when they have children..........





http://www.cadz.net/mdr.html





http://www.marriagedivorce.comWomen who married too young and then divorced?
Love.I really thought i was in love with the man, being pregnant had something to do with it. When he became verbally and emotionally abusive, about 1 year i knew it was a mistake.


18 years later I finally filled for divorce. Married way to long. now i have my life back to live. I ended up with 3 beautiful children from this marriage and that is the only thing i would never change or have regrets about.
Motivation, (I believed he was who he said and demonstrated he was) and was in it forever!!!





How long? 16 yrs of abuse and almost losing my life, I finally walked away...I couldn't fix what didn't have the will to be fixed.





Now: I have peace in my life...: )
married for love my only motavation,knew a less than a year big mistake,but i tried to make it work for nearly ten years


I was beaten and abused for all my marriage and divorced now but very happy
I was married at 19. Why? Because I love him. And guess what? I still do.





Its not a mistake. I dont see it as a mistake. I said through thick and thin and mean it.
i married him out of love, but it didn't take long to see he was too young, too immature, and a cheater. took less than a year to become disenchanted and wanting out.
Till U ask questions to what only U and Ur partner can find the right answers in the privacy of your bedroom with committed love as the necessary ingredient and willingness to know God's plan for both of U.
i was 22 and she was 18





never even thought about it being a mistake went through the hard times and still married its to easy today to just walk away and get a divorce
I did. It took me about a year then I realized it was a mistake. Nothing really can be done..it's been over 20 years. Just waiting to grow old ..and maybe finally find inner peace...
yes. thought i loved him. too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment