Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm a Taurus and just got married to another Taurus who got her car repossessed. What car should we buy?

We need to pay cash...under $3,000.00. Only gifted astrological people need reply. Thank you!I'm a Taurus and just got married to another Taurus who got her car repossessed. What car should we buy?
hmmm.... tough one.I'm a Taurus and just got married to another Taurus who got her car repossessed. What car should we buy?
There is a Scorpio car! Lol.


http://www.clickindia.com/detail.php?id=鈥?/a>





but that one's in India lol don't buy it. I recommend a GM car... a used Chevy is always good. I have a Chevy Cavalier 1999 and I have only spent $1400 in ten years on it... a belt broke, water pump went out, alternator went out, and then the required 100,000 maintenance. Any mechanic will tell you those items are made to go bad anyway. So that's my scorpio car advice for the day lol.
Anything But a taurus..





Too bad there's not a car called scorpio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment