Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am married with three kids, i got the earned income credit on my taxes and i owed nothing?

does this mean we will not get the Economic Stimulus Rebate check?I am married with three kids, i got the earned income credit on my taxes and i owed nothing?
No, it doesn't mean that at all. Assuming you had at least $3000 in eligible income for 2007 (income from a job is eligible, and it can be earned by either of you) you'll qualify.





They look at what your tax would have been BEFORE the child tax credit and EIC to determine the amount. If you filed a joint return, you'll get at least $600 for the two of you, plus $300 for each dependent child under age 17.





Good luckI am married with three kids, i got the earned income credit on my taxes and i owed nothing?
No you'll get it unless you made some insane amount of money.
You will still get a Stimulus check. My friend had nothing to claim as far as income and no dependents and she got hers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment