Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you thin about angelina discussing her and brad daing while he was married in a new article?and what ?

do you think about jennifer anistons response?What do you thin about angelina discussing her and brad daing while he was married in a new article?and what ?
I thought it was tacky for Agelina to do that. She had to be awaere it would get back to Jenn. And why would she want to stir that garbage back upWhat do you thin about angelina discussing her and brad daing while he was married in a new article?and what ?
I THOUGHT IT WAS TOTALLY INSENSITIVE OF HER AND OBVIOUSLY SHE JUST SAID IT TO RUB IT IN JENS FACE !


I MEAN HASN'T SHE ALREADY HURT HER ENOUGH???





I THINK JENS RESPONSE WAS VERY APPROPRIATE AND SHE HANDLED THE SITUATION WELL .


sorry for the caps -___- didnt realise until i stoped lols
I think it was thoughtless and insensitive. Jennifer Aniston's response was appropriate enough. I'm glad she didn't expound on it, though.
I think Jennifer is pathetic, she simply wants attention and for people to feel bad for her because she's going no where with her life and her career is in the dumps.
I think it was retarded and sorry that I wasted that time clicking on the article and reading it.
i don't really get into that crap about celebrities whining and crying about who did what to whom i say let them just go into the ring in let them 2 knock there self's out in get it over with seiryklav
I think Jolie is arrogant and low class and I have no respect for her or Pitt. Aniston has showed the only class in the whole thing.
I think it was better left unsaid.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment