Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does it mean if you dream of dating different guys if you are married in real life?

I've been having dreams at least 4 times a week that I am dating. Usually it is a different guy 2 times. I am maried in real life. What could this mean?What does it mean if you dream of dating different guys if you are married in real life?
If you are happy in your marriage, and not dating in real life, don't read too much into it. I have strange dreams sometimes, I dreamed last night that I lived in seriously haunted house. Does that mean I secretly want to live in a haunted house, or, I'm about to move into one. Hell no!What does it mean if you dream of dating different guys if you are married in real life?
Dreams and reality r different.If you want to act on your dream then basically you r not satisfied with your married life. Moreever if you prefer dating with different persons then you want a living relationship and not marriage. You are one of those girls who just want o enjoy rather then fall into commitment.





Good Luck
It means your husband could be cheating on you. And eventually you'll find out. Then your dreams will come to reality. PS something like this happened in my lifetime to. An it came to pass.
You probably miss the excitement of dating.
Dear Kristina,





I just may mean that you are a romantic person. No harm done as long as you don't act on your dream.





Anthony
It means you are having dreams of dating different guys. Dreams mean NOTHING.
it means you married too young, and what are you doing with these guys on your date?

No comments:

Post a Comment