Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do questions in the marraige/divorce section stop you from ever wanting to get married?

All the complaints you read about and stuff...does it discourage you?Do questions in the marraige/divorce section stop you from ever wanting to get married?
lol i think im in that boat! not from questions on here but from life experiences.. my friends complain about thier husbands.. my boss complains about his wife.. at the end of the day i go home happy i can do what the hell i want with noone to answer to lolDo questions in the marraige/divorce section stop you from ever wanting to get married?
I don't think it will stop me from ever wanting to get married.





Nothing in life comes with instructions and most people learn as they go along through living life, not by not doing what someone else already did.





I believe it is a positive thing to see so many people on here asking the questions that most don't even want to put out there for fear of what others might think.





Along with putting all those questions out here they are getting way more feed back then if they just asked a few friends that may or may not be going through the same things and are better equipped to make a decision on their issue.
no....=)


i mean i know alot of people these days get divorced but i mean it just depends on who you decide to spend the rest of your life with


most of the people that divorced are because they didn't really know each other and because they got married to soon and they didn't get to enjoy there single life before they got married i just think it depends on the 2 people that get married not all marriages fail...it just depends on the effort that your willing to put into your marriage to make it work


its all about love respect trust and commitment and the rest simply falls into place.
It is worrying when you see how many men are prepared to cheat.





There are many questions raised here on infidelity, and the man telling his wife it was ALL the other woman's fault, when the wife finds out.





I would HATE to end up like that...so desperate to cling onto my husband that I believed ANYTHING that came out of his mouth, even when the hard evidence stared me in the face.





I guess if I met someone I truly loved, I would take the plunge but I think infidelity will always be a worry.
Marriage is hard because it is. It doesn't just happen you both need to feed it to keep it alive.





But isn't that how it works with EVERY relationship, romantic and otherwise?
Well, I'm already married but looking past that it makes me thankful for the relationship and husband I have. It doesn't discourage me, because all couples/relationships have problems, but it makes me realize my problems with husband are so minute compared to others.
No, other peoples problems are not my problems. I am PO'd ever other day with my hubby but, I am trying to gut it out to that 25 year anniversary mark. If I don't make it who knows I might not want to. You are a good person, Javi. You have a sweet side that will make you a good husband for some lucky girl. Your wife is insane to let you go so easily.
Ya know.. some people whine on here cos they got nothing better to do. Do people ever ask why they are so happy? NO. Because they are content with their lives and do not question it. I was divorced last year and am looking forward to marrying again with the right man. No one can stop my happiness, especially not silly whining people on yahoo lol
Nah. I live in a fantasy land where my almost 41 year old boyfriend of 11 years and the father of my two kids grows up and makes an honest woman out of me.
No, but they do make me sad and afraid for our society as a whole, since the level of ignorance is absolutely mind-boggling.
No.





It just makes me even more grateful for my husband and myself, and the life we share.
Already married. Makes your realize what you've learned during your marriage.
Same here as with Valerie, %26amp; LILF.


Every time I read a Space Cadet post I think wow, it could be so much worse! and I just kick the dog.
I got married in 1994, divorced in 2004, and 10,000 whining wives would not stop me, I think on my own.
Sometimes it does.
Too late now.





Actually, they make me run home and kiss my husband and thank my lucky stars.
Are you kidding, just a bunch of nut jobs on here. People just do it for fun.























Getting married that is!
No now i know i have a great wife!
too late...they didn't have YA in 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment