Saturday, January 23, 2010

My friend is getting married July 18 I am the maid of honor. Um getting married sept 18?

Is it ok for me to try and catch her boquet cause I guess I'm technically single or is it wrong?My friend is getting married July 18 I am the maid of honor. Um getting married sept 18?
yeah I think when they call all the single ladies to the dance floor to catch the bouquet, it means anyone not technically married. but you're as good as married if you're 2 mos from your wedding so why not give other girls a chance? I've never caught the bouquet :(My friend is getting married July 18 I am the maid of honor. Um getting married sept 18?
if you are already with a date in sight and know for sure you are going to marry on september them you shouldn't catch the bouquet
why would you do that you have a man and a wedding date.why not be generous and let a person with no bf get the bouquet.
I wouldn't say it's wrong, just not really fair to everyone else if you do catch it, since you already know you're getting married. On the other hand, the bouquet throw is just a game No one actually believes in it, even though people act crazy trying to get it.
if your fiance doesn't mind it's no big deal! have fun with it. you should have it actually, because technically you are the next one getting married!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment