Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you think Edward Cullen will get married to Bella Swan?

What do you think will happen between Bella and edward ??


Do you think they make a great couple?Do you think Edward Cullen will get married to Bella Swan?
LOL...I think you're in the wrong section. Yes they do get married. In Breaking Dawn. There's more...but I don't want to spoil it for you. Read the book....Do you think Edward Cullen will get married to Bella Swan?
They're fictional so I'm saying no. But in the books it happens. But personally I think that Bella should have ended up with Jacob. Jacob and Bella's relationship was more natural. Bella liked Edward because he looked stunning and Edward liked Bella because she smelt nice. Bella and Edward's relationship was very superficial.
you know you can read the books.


cause in the fourth book they.....


oh i dont wanna ruin it for you


cause they are AWESOME books


but if you wanna know email me :]


and yes, super cute %26lt;3
I guess you haven't read the books.


Well, they do get married, and yes, I think they should get married.
Read the series, the movie sucked! Books were waaaaaaaay better!
They do in the beginning of Breaking Dawn.
Yes, they do marry each other, in Breaking dawn.
they already did...i guess you haven't read the books
i had a sex dream about him last night is that weird..lol
sure why not?





Wait...who are these people? Do I know them?

No comments:

Post a Comment