Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How soon after falling in love with someone is it acceptable to get married ?

Be mature and think about all aspects. If you are truly in love waiting for a bit won't hurt or affect things, and you will know one another alot better. Legally you will be tied after marriage, so make the engagement a period of time foe self adjustment. Good Luck and congratulations on finding love, it IS wonderful.How soon after falling in love with someone is it acceptable to get married ?
I can't give an exact time but thinking you've fallen in love with someone is not necessarily the reason to marry them. You have to also take time to get to know that person's habits, values, goals, etc to see if they are really someone that you want to live with for the rest of you life and if that is the only person that you ever want to have a romantic relationship with for the rest of your life. It can be different for different people. My husband and I got married after knowing each other for a year and I wish I'd taken more time to think it through. If I were to put a number on it and if I ever have to make that decision again I'd say more like 3 years of getting to know that person before I'd agree to marry them or at least 2.How soon after falling in love with someone is it acceptable to get married ?
depends on the people and how old they are; but I would never marry anyone I hadn't known for some time, that's just me though; there are plenty of people who are happily married after knowing each other only a few months; and just as many who marry after a few months and get divorced; but then there are the same amount of people who get married after knowing each other for years and years and still get divorced....it depends on the people
it takes 1-2 years to ';get to know'; someone. and falling in love takes more than a few weeks.





i think that, if you use good judgment, discuss life after marriage with your partner (such as finances, how you will live, individual responsibilities, when to have kids, etc.), there will be no surprises after you say ';I Do';.





marriage is a huge committment, so it's wise to get to know the person before you jump into a lifetime with them.
That just depends on the couple, but in my opinion I would say AT LEAST six months to a year. You have to remember: You are supposed to be spending the REST OF YOUR LIFE with this person. You have nothing to lose by waiting long enough until you really, really, know the person.
''Acceptable'' What has 'acceptability' to do with it ?





Acceptable to whom?





Hm. Of course, it could always be seen as some sort of 'Indecent Haste' ....to get to see each other naked and to get laid, I assume!





Sash.
The day after you figure it is true love, not lust.





There are no rules.





I would suggest a long holiday in just each others company first though.
there are no rules, it depends on people and situations....so, are you going to get married? if yes, well, good luck!
As soon as it feels right and you are both happy together.
20 minutes
What ever you both agree on.
6 months
Give it a few decades. Its better that way
no way
Why does it matter what others think? Do u really love or lust each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment