Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Me and my husband have been married 5 years and our sex life has went downhill. What to do?

he works about 70 hours a week the last 2 years and says he is tired. but he doesnt seem to have any interest now. I am 40 he is 48. I want sex all the time and never get it. What do I do? I love him but I also have needs. I have tried to talk to him, but he just says we are busy people. I dont want to have an affair but I also need to be loved and felt loved and caressed and be intimate with a man. Its human nature.Me and my husband have been married 5 years and our sex life has went downhill. What to do?
The fact that you suggest an affair for sex leads me to believe something else may be lying under the proverbial bedsheets. Seventy hours is a lot - almost double a normal workweek. Take him on a vacation! Spend a week rekindling your sex ... go to the bahamas or on a cruise. Also, initiate! I've found most women complain about a lack of sex, but when questioned, they're waiting for their partner to initiate. Don't be afraid to grab the bull by the horns! And, if in another couple months, you find you are back in the same situation ... ask yourself this: Am I happy enough with this man to perhaps let the lack of sex slide? Sometimes emotional happiness outweighs the sexual one when you find someone who can make you happy into your old and gray years.Me and my husband have been married 5 years and our sex life has went downhill. What to do?
There are always ups and downs in a relationship. Just try to hang in there until things calm down with his work. Men often blame working too much for their lack of desire when they're really just not all that happy. Maybe you two need to sit down and really talk things out...at least give him that respect before you think of turning to another man. Go (RUN) out and buy yourself a really nice ';toy'; and see if that helps your frustration.
Try to wear something that will wake his blood up.But if it does not work,maybe you can convince him see a doctor, or go for counselling.hope this helps, and i know how you feel.Just hold on. God bless.
I think it's time to bring out the whips and chains! It always works for me whenever things seem to be getting a little dull. Oh and don't forget the hot candle wax, gotta have the hot candle wax!
try surprising him at work, or making it way difficult for him to reject, try doing some nice things to make yourself look and feel good for both you and him, and if that doesn't work, well then that sucks
Wow 70 hrs a week the poor guy needs a vacation.





Working that many hrs a week would make anybody tired and lose interest in sex.





Get some toys and keep the Communication lines open.
Plan a day off or a weekend get away with sex as the theme....kink it up a little bit and he will miss it and try and make time for it after that.
try to get a weekend away, just the two of you. Try pleasuring yourself in front of him, surprise him in the shower.
Start masturbating with his toothbrush.
Buy toys. 70 hrs a week? No wonder he's too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment