Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it normal to want to get married at a young age?

Im 17 and still in high school and I would like to get married like very soon. I mean i havent found the right girl yet but is it wrong wanting to get married this early?Is it normal to want to get married at a young age?
Normal, yes...unwise, most definitelyIs it normal to want to get married at a young age?
I taught my daughter to have higher aspirations. I wanted her to live a full and rewarding life before she marries and has children. I encouraged her to get an education and travel, to explore her career options. I'm very pleased that she has done these things, and I think she will be a happier person because of it.
I think you'll go through phases of wanting to and not wanting to in the next 10 years of your life.
it is not wrong but it is illegal below 18 years of age. However, when you reach 18 or 19 you would probably change your idea of getting married at that age. think careful
I don't know that I'd call it wrong, but I suspect you might be idealizing marriage too much. Wait until you're actually in a relationship and you've had enough time to get past the initial excitement: you'll discover it's a lot more work than you expect. And in the meantime, other things in your life might have happened that might make you want to avoid settling down a little longer.
No, it isn't wrong, but it's not right for you yet, either. You are just 17 and have such a long life ahead of you. Would you rather be able to support a wife before you marry her? It would be better if you got your education first so that you could get a good job. This way, you could give your wife everything you want. Give it a little more time. :)
Perfectly normal.
Yes because your mind just goes this far. Once you get out to college and start working and experiencing more about life and freedom you`ll feel differently. Getting married too young is cutting out your freedom of the many things you can do, like traveling, working on something you like, start a business etc. I`m not saying marriage is bad, just let it come to you, don`t look for it.
I was you and did get married at a very early age -18 in fact. At the time I was so happy and thought life would be wonderful. All I wanted to do was settle down and have kids. Idealistic I know but that was how it was. He was my first boyfriend and we spent our teenage lives together. When my friends were going out or on holidays I stayed at home with him. We bought our first house when I was 17 ready to move into when we got married.


Everything was fine and we were both very happy, but then the cracks started to appear. Looking back we were both too young to have done what we did and we got divorced three years later. I have not seen him in over 20 years but do no that he was not happy when he left me for another woman and is now on his 3rd marriage. It was sad as he was such a lovely kind man.


All I can say to you is make sure you enjoy life whilst you are young because when children come along it gets so complicated. Saying this I do know couples who have survived married life despite doing it so young so it can work, you just have to ensure it is what you both really want.


Life is short and only regret the things you haven't done - so good luck and be happy.
I think it's normal. I was married at the age 18 and it didn't work. I'm not saying that it won't work for you but please keep one thing in mind. A marriage won't last or work if you two don't have a relationship with God. You need to know what God expects of you for being a husband and her for being a wife. (A Woman Should Be So Lost In God that a man should have to seek God to find her.)
Everyones different. Theres nothing 'wrong' with you wanting to get married at a young age. Just wait until you find the right girl. Good luck with that! :-)
Is it normal? in some cases it is. Should you? NO


You'll grow out of it as you mature.
For some, but not me. I promised myself not to get married until after 30. The plan worked out well. I got married just about when my friends started getting divorced.
谋m 18...谋 got marr谋ed when 谋 was 17

No comments:

Post a Comment