Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it stupid to wait til you get married to have sex?

I still have that option.... what do you think? Is it stupid to wait til you get married to have sex?
All these people saying it not stupid I bet they don't do it themselves.





Yes it is stupid, boring and a waste of time. This is the 21th century.





You will not have any experience and you will be boring to your partner.Is it stupid to wait til you get married to have sex?
Actually it is a great idea.





Otherwise you will get confused over every guy you have sex with,


You will have sex with every guy that tells you he loves you,





You will get sexual transmitted diseases


You will probably have an unwanted pregnancy


Then have to choose kill a baby or have a child.





If you wait to get married these options or no longer an issue.



That is a question asked by so many and there is no correct answer.





Virginity is a great thing to hold on to if you are undecided. To have sex for the first time just to experience it is neither a dumb thing or the right thing. YOU have to decide what is right for you.





Things to consider....if you wait until your wedding night and you are ';deflowered'; then be prepared that it may seem like it isn't all that great. It will hurt from either the penetration or not being aroused enough. Inexperience.





On the other hand, if your curiosity over comes your senses and you do want to have sex....make the first time with someone that you trust, that is experienced or perhaps someone that you think they turn you on. Sex is 90% in the mind...your body is just tagging along.





A couple more things to consider. 2 virgins having sex for the first time makes for a bad expedience for both. Neither know what to do. The man will most likely reach orgasm where the woman won't.





Suggestion...try masturbation to stimulate yourself. Find out what it is like to orgasm and then expect it when you do have sex. Self stimulation.



No, it's not stupid at all. If your comfortable with situation that's all that matters. If you want to have sex with any one you should have no pressure at all one way or the other. For me personally, I could not and would not deprive myself of pleasures of the flesh it is to important.


Also, I think that sex is a huge part of relationship and I would prefer to share with someone that feels the same way. I guess it would be better to find out before the ';I do's'; than after. Just read the number of questions where after the marriage there is problems with frequency and number of times lovemaking is a problem. It kind of reminds of the Rodney Dangerfield line '; I been saving myself for the right guy, I have been wrong 9 times';.





Have fun, explore and be careful.
It depends on how you feel about it, I always thought I would wait, and I did until it was taken from me one silly drunken night by an older guy, who knew how I felt but used the fact that I was fall down drunk! And I didn't do it again for a long time, until I met my fiance, and then I only did it with him, when I was sure we were going to be together for ever. It depends there are good arguments for both sides. Only you can make the right choice for you.
Are you people serious?! Would you buy a car without driving it first? Would you see a movie without knowing nothing about it? Would you buy/rent an apartment without even seeing it first? Would you marry someone without first having a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship?


It's the SAME thing, I'm not saying do it every 3 hours but at least once or twice before getting married to avoid all awkwardness on your wedding night and to make sure that you know what you're getting into for the rest of your life. Sometimes you can love a person but not desire them and that is REALLY booring
It isn't stupid to wait:


If you are religious, then that's a reason, if you aren't then think about it in this way:


Your virginity isn't a mere physical item (duh!) and if you gave it to someone else, then when you have sex with ur marriage partner, then what will he think? It's the most intimate act a human can do (I mean, the distance at most in normal cases would be 0 -ie a hug- but then sex is... well negative. lol) and the act which displays the most trust. By having sex with anyone other than ur husband would breach that. If you knew ur husband had prev experience, how would you feel? the act of trust desecrated - perhaps he cannot help but recall the prev one when he's doing it with you? is he comparing against his will? these doubts would arise, it's common sense, right? so save your virginity: it's also a very romantic gift, I mean, it's like saying, ';I didn't quite know who you were, but I've been saving this since my birth for you and will keep it for you now an forevermore!';
I would need to know that I am sexually compatible with someone before I marry them. Although I don't think it's stupid to wait, I view it as naive. I'd want to know everything about my partner before I leap into a lifelong commitment and that includes every sexual aspect.
I don't think it's stupid!


I can tell you I did have sex before marriage, but only with one guy -- my now husband -- because we knew we were going to get married someday, and we did!


It was definitly worth it and I'm glad neither of us had other partners besides each other... But it really wouldn't have bothered me to wait until we were married either!


Do what's best for you. :)
No it is not stupid. In some circumstances it ok to do it before, such as if one is overseas and they have to wait for a visa. But it is not stupid, it means you respect yourself and your body and if the other one waits, they respect you too.
Its a personal choice really. My husband was not my first and if i didn't wish i had waited until the day i got married i do wish i had waited to wait until i met him. So yes i do regret that he was not my first but i dont regret that i didnt wait until marriage. Hope that made sence.
It's like going to buy a car, don't you want to test drive it to make sure it drives good?If you don't care about that then I suggest waiting til marriage.Plus would you want it to last for 2 min the wedding night?Just all depends on you and what you want.
Been with my husband for a almost three years now. He wasn't my first, but I wish he had been. I would give almost anything to experience the feeling that it's just for him AND it always has been.
No it's not stupid to wait. What matters most is that you wait til it's someone you love and loves you back. Don't give it up to a one time fling or just a crush
No, it is not stupid at all. I had sex before marriage and looking back wish I hadn't. Even if it's not great sex on your wedding night you have time to make it great later.
I think it may not be stupid, but I would definitely want to know if we were sexually compatible, I would not marry with out finding out.
wait, i think if you settle for the wrong person you'l feel like you cheated yourself!, you have more self respect if you wait.
It is and it isn't!Go by your opinion rather than by mine so that you may learn to walk on your own 2 feet in life.
not stupid at all.


I want to keep my virginity till i get married.


But It DOES make a problem with my boy friend sometimes which makes me crazy,
No it's a very good idea to want to wait until you get married.
Stupid,no. Boring, yes. Sample the goods before you buy. Life is way too short!
it is all in how you feel and your morals on how you was raised . it is your own decision
i am also with ur opinion
i wouldnt wantto wait but if you do fine
it is smart not stupid
no its not stupid at all...itsrite...well marriage is not only abt having sex

No comments:

Post a Comment