Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are there any nice girls who want to get married?

I am 28 and am tired of dating people who are only interested in short term relationships. I am looking for someone who wants to go ';all the way';, relationship wise that is. So someone let me know.Are there any nice girls who want to get married?
I am 22 and absolutely looking for someone to settle down with. I have a great job and I love my career. I am very successful in my job and the men I have dated, it just hasn't worked out but I am looking for that special someone.Are there any nice girls who want to get married?
no, none at all. have a nice day :)


only kidding, yeh loads. im 17 and i want to get married and have kids, the whole kaboodle one day lol
Yeah, but they're all taken. I think we've missed the window and will spend our lives alone.
eharmony bro...
YEAh

No comments:

Post a Comment