Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I know if I will ever get married?

My friends are between 22-25 yrs old, and are having babies and getting married and I feel like I am missing out on what is going on. Like life is passing me by, and on 1 hand I don't want kids and don't want to get married I like being single, however I feel like I am being left out of the club for people who are now going through this in their lives. That's why I ask the question I do. HelpHow do I know if I will ever get married?
be happy where you are right now. don't feel you have to get married because your friends are doing so. there is not a time of by when you are suppose to be married. i always say marriage is great if you married the right person but if you aren't it will be hell. if you see your self settling down then ask God to send you the right person don't just married some to do so. be happy in the right place of where you are suppose to be than to be in the place where you want and not be happy. good luck and God bless.How do I know if I will ever get married?
Life isn't passing you by. You have plenty of time to marry and have children. In the meantime, you get to have a life for yourself, hopefully a career, and you will date a lot so you can know for sure what you like and don't like in someone. You're not being left out of any club. ENJOY YOUR SINGLE LIFE!
Just enjoy your youth, someday you will get married and have kids and you will not have the chances for yourself like you do now. I avoided marriage like the plague and now I am 29 and want to badly but waited to long and she left.
They are doing what feels best for them everyone is different. There's nothing wrong with being single and not having kids. You may change your mind later on it's okay find some friends who are like yourself and have your same thoughts on this matter.
Yes.. Enjoy your single life... with marriage comes other junk you might not want to deal with.


It is ok to take time to find that special someone that you want to share your life with...


you will never know when you fall in love until it happens :)
What you need are more single friends to go out with. Face it - you're not really fitting into those circles where everyone's together and having kids.


Getting more single friends will make you feel better.
Do you live in a small town?


Move to a big city and see how being single is just way too much fun!


Your married friends will envy you!
Enjoy your single life. Married life sucks. People just pretend are happy.
Enjoy your life as it is. Embrace being single.

No comments:

Post a Comment