Thursday, May 13, 2010

My friend is asking me whether we should get married or normal relationship?

first he lives in north england me in north and second we have never seen each other


what do you think about that?My friend is asking me whether we should get married or normal relationship?
You should wait for a while to know more each other. don't jump into a decision that would be make you regret for a life time. Be careful pray to God and ask wisdom from Him.My friend is asking me whether we should get married or normal relationship?
but my friend is really nice and all I don't know I need to wait and know each other as Luzville says.

Report Abuse



%26gt;Thank you Blenddyn for your thoughts is true if I haven't seen the guy I can not go marry him who knows he might be ugly. yeah but what matters is the inside appearance not the outside though...


%26gt;to Nate's girl I want to thank as well because I don't want to rush it I'm only in college

Report Abuse



well you deffinatly shouldnt even consider marrying him if you havent even seen him, are you crazy? maybe if youd been seeing each other in person for a few years then yeh, but if not then you deffinatly shouldnt. Nothing wrong ith having a relationship with him if you meet up with him once in a while though
i would say to have a normal relationship first just cuz going right to marriage would be rushing it

No comments:

Post a Comment