Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Serious Question: 18 + My husband and i have been married for three wonderful years and he refuses?

he will not let me suck his penis. I have tried on many occasions and he doestt want me to, and i do not know why. I have never done this before, and i only want to do it with him because i heard sometime ago that men like it, i want to please my husband. Doesn't he want me to, he does me and doesn't want me to return the favor. What could be the issue?Serious Question: 18 + My husband and i have been married for three wonderful years and he refuses?
That is the strangest thing I've heard in a long time. I just don't know what to say.Serious Question: 18 + My husband and i have been married for three wonderful years and he refuses?
I would like to help you out, but I have never been with a man that would not let me do that. My husband complains non stop that I do not just come up to him while he is sitting on the couch and do it like I used to. He was very spoiled and now I am a bit more lazy, but he still gets it at least 3 times a week and loves it. I have never even heard of a man not liking it. Maybe he has issued about the size, shape or girth of his penis. Talk to him about it. THat is probably the only way to remedy the situation.
You want to make him happy in the first place, why don't you respect his wishes? If it makes him happy not to suck his thingy then respect it. Not all men enjoy this act, maybe your husband is one. As long as he uses his thingy properly and in the right places then nothing to worry about it.





Let him know maybe that it will make you more happier if you can do this thing, then maybe just maybe he will let you. Or when he's doing yours turn around and do him too at the same time. 69 maybe?
Honestly, from some of the things i have heard from other couples, that is an issue that is somewhat common. And its the same with girls too. My best friend wont let anyone touch her in her genital area, she wont even do it. He bf has tried many times, and the only time he did it was when they had sex.


For guys, it could be something psycological for him, it all depends. Asking him would be the best way to go. But i heard that some guys think that its really weird for them to see theur lover sucking them, like it makes us less then them so to speak. im not sure how to put it, but thats the idea. Just ask him.
Although fellatio is a sex staple for most men, believe or not, some men do not enjoy it. We are all individuals with our own specific likes and dislikes. He could have a psychological hang up from a bad experience, or he simply just might be one of the few men who do not like the idea or do not enjoy bj's.





I would talk with him outside of the bedroom and ask him what about it specifically concerns him. Bad experience? Doesn't like the idea? Ask if there is anything that you could do to make him more comfortable about it. If he is still uncomfortable, then just let go. Perhaps with time he may become curious, he may not. Regardless, you have to respect his own personal boundaries. I wish you the best!





Debbie from www.pettingpetunia.com
firstly most men love it and can;t live without it..haha..that is the norm..but everyone is different I knew this guy who could care less because for some reason he did not enjoy it as much as he enjoyed giving it...some men may feel that they do not want their girls face and mouth down their..and then kiss them later or whatever...he is obvious uncomfortable about it....you need to approach him differently ..like tell him you would like do do 69 or something...tell him it makes you feel weird that he doesn't want it...when you are married you need to be open and honest about all things especially sex....the best lover is someone who cares more about pleasing their partner than themselves..and you need to tell him it is important to you..maybe he had a past bad experience....I know it sounds stupid..me telling you to beg your husband to take a ******** from you..but I think it is deeper than that...you should already know after 3 years why or why not your husband likes something...you should not feel the way you do about it..good luck............last resort you could cuff him up with some hand cuffs..hahhaa
Look at it this way. You want to please him, but he has said that he doesn't like that, so why try to do it? His pleasure lies elsewhere. If it is about his pleasure ASK HIM what he would like you to do. Don't presume that because most men like oral done on them that its what does it for him too. One ';size'; doesn't fit all.
Ok there are some men who do not like getting head or dont care for, i for one dont care for it myself. The other thing is he might not want it for he might be worried about getting teeth. if i knew him i would be able to get more info from him for you. the only thing you can do is ask him why he does not like it. goodluck
Oh wow...Im going through the complete opposite! That's all my guy asks for...and i think it is really damaging my jaw!





I really havent heard of such a thing. Is he religious or something? Is he insecure? I know some guys who were raised in strict households would be made to believe that if a woman commits a certain sexual act, the woman is ';loose'; So many its a belief he has. Why dont you ask him straight forward?





Talk to him on a serious level. Nothing any of us say here will help you unless you talk to him.





If he feels dirty, do it in the shower.
he was abused at one time, someone forced him to give oral and you make him relive that memory, just take it slow with him, just rub it on your face for now and slowly move it closer to your lips, then maybe later just kiss it softly, a few months of that then maybe some tongue and who knows maybe then he will allow just the head, and then maybe the whole thing, but dont give up, not yet.
Put it out of your mind. If this question is true then you are worrying about something that isn't really a problem. When it comes to head the old saying is reversed.





Tis better to recieve than to give.





Relax about it and forget it. I can't imagine him having a bad experience but it's not worth getting your panties in a bunch over.
girl, you are lucky! don't push it. if he doesn't want it, don't force it. leave him alone and let him enjoy sex w/o you badgering him about sucking his sausage. sex is only enjoyable when you are having things done to you that you enjoy and pleasing your partner. that doesn't please him so leave him alone.
Maybe he has a venereal disease that you havent figured out yet (like herpies that can spread on the mouth) or, maybe he is self conscience or it makes him feel like he is degrading you or, like he's dirty. If you want to please him and he doesnt want oral sex, just dont give him oral sex. Sounds like a simple solution.
he might feel like its degrading to you and he doesnt want to disrespect you. he just might not even like it!!!! its strange but everybody is different! i say talk to him, be honest with him about sexual desires or things that you want to know about him or that you want to tell him about you and visa versa, it is nice and refreshing for your relationship because then it opens you up to things you did not know he liked or again visa versa. i hope that helps!
Is this about pleasing him or pleasing yourself? He made himself perfectly clear that he does not want it. Many guys would not want it. Accept the fact that your hubby is a decent guy, regular with not kinky habits. Appreciate him and forget doing a ********. He sounds like a super guy. Please don't get him to the point where he might decide to look for another wife.
Every man I have ever known likes it, but that doesn't mean all men do. Maybe he's scared that you will be down there chewing on it since you have never done it before, lol





I'm not sure, try talking to him about it. Ask him flat out why he doesn't want you to.
Well he probably just feels really really weird about it.


Like I feel weird about it. I do to my bf. But I wont let him do


it to me. It just seems really weird. Idk,


Back off if he doesnt want you to.
As a guy, oral sex grosses me out.


I pee out of that thing.


I would never want a girl kissing me after she had my d*ck in her mouth! I'm sorry, but i find it disgusting.


I would never go down on a girl either. Thats equally nasty.


I feel sorry for any girl/guy who does it.
Ha Ha that's funny. There is one posted where she doesn't want to and he wants her to. Now here is one where she wants to and he does not want her to. Maybe you guys should switch spouses?
um, maybe he doesn't enjoy it


he's prolly had it done before and it doesn't turn him on


leave him be....you can't force him to want this.


sorry.....


talk to him about what turns him on and see what he prefers.
The ONLY way you're going to find out is to ask him. Find out why he refuses to let you do something you want to do for yourself %26amp; for him. He's the only one w/the ans., so just ask him %26amp; you'll know...:)
I say Lucky you. Just enjoy him going down on you. As long as your getting off, and i assume he is when you have sex that's all that matters. It does seem a little crazy.
maybe he doesnt want anyone to touch his lil' guy. some guys are like that, personally, i wouldnt do a BJ. i dont like that kind of stuff.
my bf (of 2.5 yrs) does the same thing...yet he loves to perform oral on me. Is your husband the same? If not, he could just think oral sex is repulsive, or something.
Wow. Unfortunately, I haven't had to confront that problem. I have no idea what that guy's possibly thinking.
He maybe feels dirty and you can't force him if he does not want too or else that is spouse rape.
he sucks yours?


naw im just kidding.


i don't know why he doesnt let you my bf loves it/


maybe he has had a past experience that he doesnt wanna remember.
Maybe he has an STD. Or you could have a dirty mouth. Mouths are dirtier than vajayjays you know.
Maybe he just dont like it.
To some people, oral sex is unappealing, and maybe he is one of them.
about 4 inches
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment