Monday, May 10, 2010

Weddings in Cuba - I am looking at getting married in Cuba next year, can anyone suggest any hotels?

I have exhausted all the websites tour opperators etc etc and could really do with some advice anything will be grately received Thanks in advance!Weddings in Cuba - I am looking at getting married in Cuba next year, can anyone suggest any hotels?
I would suggest the paradisius hotel in Vardero. I stayed there with my parents on a family holiday and a friend got married there, it's really very beautiful and the perfect place for a wedding.Weddings in Cuba - I am looking at getting married in Cuba next year, can anyone suggest any hotels?
I've never been to a wedding in Cuba, but have you tried the SuperClubs resort in Varadero? I've been to Varadero and it's really nice if you like the beach. If you prefer something in the city, try the Havana Libre (it's a five-star hotel). I've stayed there and it's quite nice. But again, I've never been to a wedding in Cuba.





I would avoid the Villa Panamericano (unless it's changed management in the past five years) - it was three stars and not worth it.
Great - I'd recommend http://gekko.com - Alot of great choices and I'm sure it will make your day special. Good hotels which you will find on gekko do tend to offer a wedding service so think it might be easier through that venture. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment