Thursday, May 13, 2010

How would Obama had been looked at had he married a Kenyan immigrant?

?How would Obama had been looked at had he married a Kenyan immigrant?
Chicago thug shysters politicians would have had the most problem. Why? Because he's basically a slick thug and they'd have to compete with the Kenyan thugs for his attention.How would Obama had been looked at had he married a Kenyan immigrant?
Like Pinky said you can't get away from the fact that Obama is half Kenyan. ';Looked at';? My foot! By who? By God? You regard yourself a bit too importantly and I resent that. How do you look at me being 100% African? Also, what are the chances that I'm going to kill myself because of the way you look at me. Yes I might want to avoid you but be rest assured my life will go on.
I think most definitely it would have been a little bit harder well take back the little but it would have been harder to get him into office
Lets just thank God he didnt...Only reason we voted for him was because of Michelle and he didnt have his father in his life..
Honestly probably not the same, he'd probably have been seen as more 'African' rather than 'American' if he had

No comments:

Post a Comment