Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is the best way to change my F1 VISA to K3 VISA? I am getting married soon to an US citicen, please help!?

My fiance and I want to get married soon. I am from Germany and not really sure what way would be best to start applying for the K3 VISA.


Can somebody please tell me how I should start?


Every answer is very much appreciated!What is the best way to change my F1 VISA to K3 VISA? I am getting married soon to an US citicen, please help!?
An F-1 student cannot change status to K-1 or K-3 inside the U.S.





If you marry a U.S. citizen inside the U.S., there's no sense in considering the K-3. The U.S. citizen can file an I-130 form, and you can file an I-485 along with some other forms.





A K-3 will only help you if you plan to leave the U.S. for a while.What is the best way to change my F1 VISA to K3 VISA? I am getting married soon to an US citicen, please help!?
If you are already in the US ...you don't need a visa to get in


i.e the K-3





If you F-1 has no restriction, no HSS ...





then get married and file for AOS








Follow the flowcharts here





http://familybasedimmigration.com/forum/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment