Thursday, May 13, 2010

Has anybody actually made friends on here or gotten Married?

I wouldnt mind making a few friends on here! LOL!Has anybody actually made friends on here or gotten Married?
Yea POOKIE.... I sent you 3 messages but I don't know if they are getting through, or not...I'd like to be your friend !!Has anybody actually made friends on here or gotten Married?
i emailed you a few days ago with a follow up question to one of my questions that you answered but figured because of the community guidelines you may not have received it so i'd say it would possibly be a little difficult to make friends or even go as far as getting hitched but like everything in life there are set rules %26amp; boundaries but it's still an interesting thought
Someone on here read my answer and went to my yahoo 360 account, he then sent me a message saying that i was extremely beautiful, i was flattered ,but thats as far as it ever goes, an email.
Some one contacted be about a no strings attached sex date. But the pics looked too good. So I figure it was just some dude out to rape me.
I was contacted by a user and helped her and her husband through an affair and I now consider her a friend. So, Yes, I have.
Friends yes. Married no. I'd rather marry this old maintenance supervisor guy....
haha no but thatd be cute.
I've met one friend on here. Haven't met in person but maybe in the spring we'll hook up.
don't know but i wound like to.
i would like to meet friends on here. However i only give and get advice
this is for advice... not for finding someone.....





I doubt if anyone made a match at yahoo answers.
none...i wish though
i havent but i would like to make friends...... on here

No comments:

Post a Comment