Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My friend got a divorce from her husband and now her SISTER is engaged to be married to him?

Does this sound weird to anyone but me. It reminds me of 27 dresses, but my friend says she doesn't care, as long as her sister is married. But my friend has a child with this man. I'm a little freaked out by all this.My friend got a divorce from her husband and now her SISTER is engaged to be married to him?
Poor kids . . .is she my Aunt or my stepmom?!? It will make for interesting meals during the holidays.My friend got a divorce from her husband and now her SISTER is engaged to be married to him?
I think this is a clear case of someone who comes out openly to have a legal relationship ending in a marriage. This is much more acceptable than someone who sleeps with his sister in law all the time when the wife is not present. Obviously, the question to be answered is whether the sister has been enjoying sexual relations with her brother in law while he was still married with the other sister and therefore is responsible for the marriage breaking up. If so, the relationship has started much before the divorce. Since i have personally been satisfying my own brother in law( elder sister's wife ) for the last 2 years whenever my sister is out of town, i appreciate their decision of coming out for an open marriage rather than continuing with a discreet relationship. I personally am not in love with my brother in law nor would I entertain any suggestion for marriage with him. Although what I am doing is wrong, I will never refuse to satisfy him anytime he desires me but will not in any way break my sister's marriage. I would rather discontinue the relationship at any point of time if discovery is round the corner.
I went out with my ex sister-in-law a couple of times, but it was several years after I had divorced her sister. We were never that close when I was married to her sister, she was nice enough I just never thought about her that way. We ran into each other at a work conference and struck up a conversation, mostly work. We saw each other for about three months and kept it pretty quite. I never said anything to my ex and as far as I know neither did her sister. I had no kids with my ex, and we parted on good terms. I still see her when I go to Phoenix on business, and we have been divorced for 10 years.
Keep in the family i guess . I don't really see anything wrong with it as long as her sister is OK with it . You didn't say anything like they are all sleeping together or anything like that . Allot of couples live happy lives that you wouldn't think would . If they found happiness in this world then im all for them
You're right, that is kinda weird! Your friend's sister is going to have a step-child/niece. It's weird and I can see serious drama coming up after her sister gets married to her ex. Good luck to your friend!
I think it's horrible that her sister would move in on her ex-husband!! Unforgivable!!
Sounds like Jerry Springer material. I think it's very weird.
way weird! the 2 sisters have slept with the same guy and more. why would she even want the ex? he was once a brother-in-law. ewwww!
Do they live in Texas??

No comments:

Post a Comment