Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My girlfriend and I have had sex twice and now she wants to wait untill she gets married to have sex?

so we have been dating for about nine months and we have had sex twice. and neither time we had finished for various reasons. and for the last few weeks she has been leading me to believe that she was willing to have sex again then a few days ago she told me the her morals are more important now. im worried about our relationship. i dont know what to do.My girlfriend and I have had sex twice and now she wants to wait untill she gets married to have sex?
There are many relationships in this century that hold the same rule, no sex until marriage. If you love her enough, learn how to adapt. It's not easy when you have different expectations or beliefs. But if you feel or believe she's the one, hang around and enjoy each other's company. And if you know she's the one and you're old enough and you think you're ready, what's holding you from taking your relationship to the next level? Or just chill out and don't stress over the sex, there are other ways to enjoy your love. be creative.


Good Luck!My girlfriend and I have had sex twice and now she wants to wait untill she gets married to have sex?
.If you have any respect for thin young woman.Then you'll accept her decision and adhere to her wishes.Sex does'nt cement a relationship.Usually it destroys it.Love,honor and trust is what matters.
so respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment