Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you think johnny and lulu should get married on general hospital?

they are like the cutest couple on gh i just wanted to see other peoples opinions!Do you think johnny and lulu should get married on general hospital?
I just don't think Lulu %26amp; Johnny are right for each other. Lulu is too young %26amp; still a little insecure %26amp; I think that will be the cause for their downfall.





I think Johnny will end up ';chasing'; after Maxie ( remember last week when he %26amp; Maxie ran into each other during the night in the apartment?).





I think that's where the writers are heading with this story...just to cause some excitement with the Lulu/Maxie/Johnny story.





Time will tell!Do you think johnny and lulu should get married on general hospital?
Not yet. They are a very cute couple but they are no where near ready to get hitched anytime soon.





For 1 thing, they are too young. For another, they need to have a few more adventures together, and really go through some more ups and downs together to establish themselves as a ';strong'; couple before they walk down the isle.





Maybe in a couple more years, if they are still together. Right now, Johnny needs to figure out how to support himself and Lulu needs to figure out what she wants to do w/the rest of her life, as she's only working for Kate to pay the rent.
They are both too free of spirits to get married. I think if they did get married it would eventually ruin the couple. So I hope they don't until they are older and have the teenage/early 20 wildness out of themselves.
I love them together, but I want to enjoy the journey of their romance , and not rush them down the aisle. They have so many adventures ahead of them, eventually they will marry, but it is way on down the road.
i agree they are a really cute couple but i cant see them getting married anytime soon. its too early but anyways i hope they stay together for a long time :)
That might be something that would happen down the road but not before many more obstacles first! And then, it wouldn't last, they can't keep people together on soaps, there would be no drama!
They are cute, but I just don't see them getting married. I think Lulu still has a lot of growing up to do, and I see Johnny with someone more vibrant.
I think they're still too young and wild to get married. It would be like Spinelli and Maxie getting married. I just don't see it.
As much as I enjoy them together, it seems as if anyone who marries gets divorced. So, I'd rather see them just stay together
yes thay are really cute i love them as a couple johnny is my fav he is gorgeous and lulu is really prettttty
I hope not! I cannot stand them as a couple. She is way too needy. He needs somebody more feisty. Like Maxie! LOL
I don't know about that. Lulu is annoying and I think Johnny could do better.
Yes!! They seem like a young Luke and Laura! I love them together and they should get married!
I am finding them dull together. I don't like Johnny ';settled'; down, and Lulu just makes me crazy most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment