Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many bras should I have when I get married?

I wanted all new undies for when I get married. I have 12 new bras. Nice ones-mostlu Victoria's Secret. Is 12 enough? Should I have more? I also have 3 sports bras?How many bras should I have when I get married?
12 is plenty as long as they are pretty and comfortable. And you must have matching panties as well.How many bras should I have when I get married?
that is more than enough. You should get resized every 6 months or at the least, once a year. If you grow a bit, you'll need new bras and 12 new bras, every year or so is going to get expensive. Also, when or if you have kids, you'll gain weight and your breasts will never be the same again.





The most important thing is that your bras are practical. As long as they are comfortable. In all reality, you probably don't need more than 10 TOTAL bras. There are only 7 days in the week you know...
I'm kinda confused on why you need so many, i mean i have 3 sports bras, but about 8 bras is plenty. and why do you need new ones just cause your getting married? you shouldnt have to change your lifestyle or wardrobe just because your married! :P
wow that's a lot of bras...umm that's more that enough...there's only 7 days in a week....but then i again...i think i also have 12 bras and 3 sports bras.
12 is way more thn enough
10
how many did you have before being married ? isn't that enough ?
why do you need so many..?

No comments:

Post a Comment