Thursday, May 13, 2010

If your married nose touches a stripper in a strip club is it cheating?

You like to smell thingsIf your married nose touches a stripper in a strip club is it cheating?
smelling is the first step, putting her on your lap is step two. Putting her in your life is step three.If your married nose touches a stripper in a strip club is it cheating?
i'm not sure if you're being a troll or not, but I think the question is:





If I am married, and my wife doesn't want me in a strip club, should I go anyway.?





If she's okay with you being in there, then no issues. If she doesn't want you in there, and you're going anyway, you have bigger problems to worry about.
Ideas become thoughts, thoughts become actions, actions become circumstance. ask your self this... if your wife's cute little nose just happend to touch a stripper, would you consider it cheatting?
I would never let my married nose touch a stripper, now my married hands are a different subject, they sometime forget.
Would you want your spouses nose to touch an opposite sex stripper? That should answer your question on how to conduct your own behaviour.
There is nothing like the smell of fish %26amp; sh*t in the early moring!!!
I don't know about cheating...but it's definitely CREEPY!
Just make sure that you wipe the stripper glitter off, then it's not cheating.
You need to calm way down before you stroke out.
no its not
No it's not! This is a dumb question may I add!
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment