Thursday, May 13, 2010

Suggestions for upbeat Wedding Song - Walk down aisle once married?

Please help me with suggestions for an upbeat, fast tempo (possibly rock) song that we can walk back down the aisle to once we are married. Naturally it has to be positive but not necessarily lovey-dovey. Thanks.Suggestions for upbeat Wedding Song - Walk down aisle once married?
We walked back down the aisle (after ceremony) to Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra. It was very upbeat and set the feel for our reception. I wouldn't have picked any other song. Best of luck!Suggestions for upbeat Wedding Song - Walk down aisle once married?
';This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)'; by Natalie Cole. Not rock, but definitely fun %26amp; upbeat.
';Movin' On Up'; Theme song from the Jeffersons.
I have an awesome one....but I'm not telling cos I want to be unique!





How about my second choice, Manic Street Preachers cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off You (from the Lipstick Traces cd)





Or, bit of a giggle, Stereophonics - Too Many Sandwiches.
';When I'm 64'; by the Beatles.





Here's a link to the lyrics. My sister had this at her wedding when they walked back down the aisle and it was ADORABLE!





http://www.links2love.com/love_lyrics_12鈥?/a>
My husband and I walked back up the aisle to Ode to Joy after we said I do. It was very nice and cheery and worked very appropriately for the occasion.
I Will Always Love You! I love that song.
I came into Cannon in D by Pachelbel but thats pretty lovely dovey.





How about cant help loving dat man, check it out on youtube for like a organ version its pretty cool
We are going to use I'm a believer by smash mouth. it's fast and cute :)
All I Want-Staind

No comments:

Post a Comment