Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I got married in TN in Oct '08 I live in Tuscaloosa Al can I file for a no faulf divorce in Alabama?

Both myself and my husband will agree to the no fault divorce. We were married in Gattlingburg TN in Oct of '08 can we file in the state of alabama?I got married in TN in Oct '08 I live in Tuscaloosa Al can I file for a no faulf divorce in Alabama?
Were you a resident of Alabama when you got married? If yes then you can file for divorce in Alabama. You have to be a resident of the state for 6 months.I got married in TN in Oct '08 I live in Tuscaloosa Al can I file for a no faulf divorce in Alabama?
getting divorce within few months is really horrible %26amp; sad,marriage is to live by adjusting ,forgeting problems%26amp; forgiving each other.think twice act wise.
you have to file for divorce where you live, most states require at least six months residency before you can file
since Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are big areas that people go to get married/elope or honeymoon (that's where we went). I'm guessing you have always lived in Alabama so yes.
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment