Monday, May 10, 2010

Am married to a Turkish man i am British from uk. Can anyone tell me if my husband has to pay 4 visa to uk?

How much will it cost for him to get a visa to uk ?Am married to a Turkish man i am British from uk. Can anyone tell me if my husband has to pay 4 visa to uk?
Yes, he definitely has to pay (unless by any chance you hold an Irish passport).





How much depends on the type of visa you're going for. As you're married, I'm guessing you'll be applying for a settlement visa.





The cost of this visa is now a whopping 拢515 for a 2 year visa. At the end of that time, you will get stung again for his indefinite leave to remain, and then a few years later, you'll need to pay again if he wants to apply to become a British citizen.





Whilst on the settlement visa, he will be eligible to work, but not to claim any benefits. So anyone who thinks that legal immigrants who enter on visas cost this country money.... you'd be incorrect. it's actually the illegals and asylum seekers who you are getting confused with !!!Am married to a Turkish man i am British from uk. Can anyone tell me if my husband has to pay 4 visa to uk?
Sorry i really dont know anything about your question sorry, but i have a turkish man interested in me, and i would like some information on their culture would you be kind in emailing me so i may ask some questions i am so curious about we have a bit of a communication problem.
i think you will find that any country that is a member of the european community is exempt from visas to another member country


so i dont think you will need to pay for a visa
go to your local citizens advice and dodge rude and unessery comments on here.
u have to pay for everything in uk, u should know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment