Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What should I do about my bf not wanting to wait to ';do it';till we get married?

I have a bf that I love very much but he always wants to ';do it'; and I want to try to wait till i get married because that's the right thing to do. I love him and I want it to work and so does he. We are trying to find other things to do besides having sex but we can't think of any thing what should I do?What should I do about my bf not wanting to wait to ';do it';till we get married?
If I were you, I would dump him. Please don't give in just for him. Tell him that you're sticking to you beliefs. If he's not okay with it, then tell him find someone else who's not willing to wait.





If he doesn't have self control, then what's the point of having a future with him? What happens if you don't have sex with him much or if you don't see him much? Do you think he'll stay with you or stay faithful to you when there's a lack of sex in a relationship?





He doesn't respect your choice as he cares about having sex more than your own feelings and beliefs, otherwise he would have been patient with you since ';love is patient.'; You may love him, but does he love you as much as you deserve to be loved?





There are guys out there that are willing to wait because they respect and love their girlfriends.





Sex doesn't keep a relationship together, love does. If the relationship can't survive without sex, then there's no love.What should I do about my bf not wanting to wait to ';do it';till we get married?
Stand firm on your resolve. Good for you for waiting! If he really loves you, he'll wait. If he puts on too much pressure, tell him he's either waiting, or you'll find someone who will. Do not give in. If you wait, your wedding night will be the most special night of your life. Don't ruin it.
do you mean other slightly sexual things other then sex. or relationship things? well the first. you and your boyfriend would need a lot of self control for them. you could take showers together. or you could go out and get like fun couple games - those usually have a lot of ideas in them. some other less sexual things would be like dance class. those latin dances are pretty sexy and fun.
This is the 21st century. most people dont wait till marriage anymore.


maybe if its ok u can try everything but sex... like you know... other stuff.


otherwise u can stick it out or find someone that is willing to wait
first off tell him you want to stick to what you said then ask him what else he would like to do other then sexual intercourse but if your not comfortable doing it with him then just tell him and try something else
I cant believe that you cant think of other things besides actual intercourse. just be a little creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment