Sunday, May 9, 2010

What would I have to do to get married on one of the Virgin Islands? (preferably St. Thomas, on the beach)?

This will be the 3rd marriage for my fiance and myself, but this is the keeper. We want to keep it small, but memorable. My dream is to marry on a beach, barefoot. Any Suggestions? Also, we won't have any problem with legality in the United States? We live in Illinois right now.





Thanks to all.What would I have to do to get married on one of the Virgin Islands? (preferably St. Thomas, on the beach)?
The website vinow.com has a great deal of information regarding island weddings (http://www.vinow.com/stthomas/weddings/)鈥?/a> not to mention lots of other information about St. Thomas.





A friend was married at the beginning of the summer and they used http://www.fantasiaweddings.com - I've always found the woman to be a bit over the top but they were very happy, and she's been doing weddings on island for at least 12 years, and probably more!





A barefoot beach wedding sounds about perfect to me! Congratulations!What would I have to do to get married on one of the Virgin Islands? (preferably St. Thomas, on the beach)?
Any island will suffice - hope your dream comes throught this time around, barefoot is good on a weddind day
This might help.
Well,if this is your last one for sure.';Christmas Island'; it should be.
Marni Walters 340-998-9102 is a wedding planner


Oliver White is an excellent photographer ( 340-715- 1392 )


( dowphotoweddings@yahoo.com )





and specialize in beach weddings.





If you have it at Bolongo Beach Hotel, I'll wave at you out my office window next door.


Congratulations!
if you decide to marry in st.thomas... a beach that i recommend would be sapphire beach. the water is gorgeous and you have a great view of st.john.
What a wonderful dream! That is romantic too!


I think a rainbow and a bouquet of soft colors would be gorgeous day or night.


Instead of chairs for the guests to be seated, they could have specialized beach towels in soft colors maybe with the words, ';beach wedding'; on them!


Lots and lots of carribean music to celebrate!


Congradulations to the bride and groom of this question!!!!!
I think you have to be a virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment