Sunday, May 9, 2010

My friend who is a male just got ,married to his boyfriend in a church, are you happy for him?

He lives in South Africa, with apartheid gone people are allowed to do more things like this, can gays marry in your country?My friend who is a male just got ,married to his boyfriend in a church, are you happy for him?
Very happy for them!


Here in Canada we have recognized the right for same-sex couples to marry for quite some time now. It's what happens when you live in a modern nation.My friend who is a male just got ,married to his boyfriend in a church, are you happy for him?
Well, I don't know him of course, but if he's happy, I'm happy.


My country, the United States, does not allow same-sex marriage. Two of the individual states (including the one I'm from) do, but same-sex marriages are still not recognized by the national government. We're working on it.
I'm always happy when a country shows signs of human progress.





Unfortunately, Christianity still has a stranglehold on human rights here in the U.S.A.





But it appears to slowly be weakening.





Someday Americans will be able to count themselves as humans as well.
I think you're incorrect. I doubt a man married his boyfriend, what nonsense! How can a MAN marry a BOYFRIEND?!?!?!








...








I'm willing to bet it was his fiancee, not his boyfriend. Let's get the technical terms right here folks. ;) And good for him.
Many years of happiness to them.





In my country, the United States, it depends on what state one lives in if people who are homosexual can marry. In my state, Connecticut, yes they can.
I wish them well, but I don't know enough about their situation and the relationship they had to know if I should be ';happy for them'; -- your friend's partner could be an abusive @$$hole, and they could be on the fast track to disaster.
I'm not a huge proponent of marriage but I support equal rights. And yes, my country allows same sex marriage (Canada).
I'm extremely happy for your friend. I'd be even happier if this marriage happened in the US though. If that was possible :/
If he's happy, then the sum of human happiness has been increased. This is a Good Thing. Only an evil person would think otherwise.
Well tell your friend Congratulations.
Congrats to him and yes, I am quite proud to state that gay marriage is indeed legal in my country.





The Dominoes are falling.........
They can. Congrats to him.








%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;fundie thumb downs get me all hot and bothered. *moans*
Well I'm not a CONTROL FREAK, so yes I'm happy for him.


I want everyone to be happy.
I live in Canada; homosexual marriage is legal here too..
I wish them a long and happy life together...
Joe, I am ecstatic for him
I never met the guy so I don't care about him.
I'm happy for him.
I wish everywhere were like South Africa. True we'd be murdered in our beds for being white and have 1000% inflation, but at least our gays would be happy together.
Let me get this straight, your friend who is a sinner in need of a Savior, just got married to another sinner in need of a Savior, in a church, and you want to know if I am happy for these sinners who desperately need a Savior?





I am happy to report that there is, in fact, such a Savior able to save such sinners. Refer such sinners to Jesus the Messiah, the Creator of all things, the King of the universe.





Only He is able to save them from their sinfulness..
Why would I be happy about a man living with another man and doing things that are abominable in the eyes of the lord. No I pray for him to repent and turn from sin.
God YHWH will level that church with the ground, and take the preacher on a joyride to Hell.
Saddened, and I question what church.
No, he's a sinner and he will burn in hell
yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment