Sunday, May 9, 2010

What do you think about women who date married men?

and allow themselves to fall in love with them? Ex. Alicia Keys who is dating married producer Swizz Beatz and was the cause of his separation with his wife.What do you think about women who date married men?
That's their choice but I would say that it's a recipe for disaster...I would never knowingly date a married man and I surely wouldn't let myself fall in live with him (if I could help it). That being said, I don't blame the mistress at all for the fail of the marriage, that has to be attributed to the two people in the marriage. I just think that a relationship that begins in infidelity usually ends in infidelity, so I would only date someone who was also single...What do you think about women who date married men?
They don't bother me as much as the married cheaters that they are dating. In this situation, the woman is not breaking any vows by her behavior. However, it is the man who vowed to be faithful and is now breaking that vow.





The way that you worded you question implies that the married man is helpless and shouldn't be held accountable for his actions. He made a promise that he willingly chose not to keep (unless he was raped).





You are saying that Alicia Keys is the cause of Swizz Beatz separating form his wife. Doesn't Beatz have any responsibility in this? Was he raped? Was he forced to have an affair against his will? Did he willingly choose to have an affair even though he vowed to be faithful?





Keyes didn't make any vows to Beatz's wife. I'm not saying that having affairs is a good thing. But I think it's wrong to only blame one person when it takes two willing people to have an affair--and if anyone should bear more responsibility, it should be the married person who willingly vowed to be faithful.
The same of what I think about men who date married women. I think it's disgusting on both their parts. Can't she see he is married? Why would she want to put his marriage at risk? And him, himself, if he supposedly ';loves'; his wife, what's the need to cheat on her for? If you're not in love with the same person you married, get a divorce, then start dating plain and simple. It's especially hurtful when there are children involved. These people feel they are missing something from their lives, and just need to mature up to put it bluntly.
I think it is quite sad really. The married man should in the first place be faithful enough to not let himself fall into that kind of situation. The woman dating them shouldn't even let herself become a homebreaker. She should think about Karma a little. Remember everyone, what goes around will eventually come around.
I don't think very much of them and I also think they must not think that much of themselves to be able to break up a home, and when there are children. Oh my, it's so sad. But if she ends up marrying that man,she'll one day do that to him,and which he'll deserve it.
I DARE ONE OF THEM BIT*HES TO TRY TO GET WIT MA HUSBAND...I SWEAR I WULD B ON DA NEWS....MESSIN WIT MA HUSBAND IS LYKE STEALING MY CAR OR BULLYING MA LIL SISTAS....I DON'T PLAY DAT SHYTE! I didn't know alicia keys was lyke dat! If it's true I lose all respect for her! She always rapn bout empowering black women when she stealing someone elses man!





WOMEN WANT WAT THEY CAN'T HAVE!
I think they are just plain sickos. What kind of psychological mess do you have to be to date someone who's married?
I have no problem with it. I feel its a womans job to keep her man happy so he wont have to go out looking for whats missing at home.








ex: men love blow jobs. LOL
One word....





Adulterer!
Not much. And if they were to marry, I would laugh if someone did that to HER. Payback is a *****.
I think it's just wrong. I would be SO hurt if my husband cheated on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment