Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I get an Irish citizenship (no kin born in Ireland, not married to Irish citizen). Is it possible/?

My family is very Irish, we want to apply for a citizenship. HOWEVER, no one closely related to us was born in Ireland. Is there any possible way to still get a citizenship? Do I have to contact Foreign Affairs or an embassy? What do I ask/ say?How can I get an Irish citizenship (no kin born in Ireland, not married to Irish citizen). Is it possible/?
You can get Irish citizenship by living there for work purpose. Find a job, ur employer will sponsor you, living in Ireland for 5 years, pay TAXES and then u can apply for citizenship.





Or get married to an Irish :)





Good luck.How can I get an Irish citizenship (no kin born in Ireland, not married to Irish citizen). Is it possible/?
yes! i mean haven't you seen asians Europeans coming and getting australian citizenship
Look on their government website. Their restrictions aren't too tough, many U.S. convicts end up there actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment